ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ statement sympathizes with China over severe floods
The ministers extended their deepest sympathies and condolences to the Government and people of China for the tragic loss of lives, displacement of people, destruction of homes and property, and extensive damage caused by floods.
They said ASEAN is confident China will quickly recover from this natural disaster, and, affirming ASEAN’s solidarity with the Chinese Government and people. ASEAN stands ready to extend assistance, they said.
- New King of TV Rewards Indonesia Market with 12.12 Super Deals
- Vietnam’s President arrives in S.Korea for state visit
- Brigii Launches a High-speed Vacuum H5 in Time for the Best Christmas Gift
- Bad debt skyrockets at banks
- Qilu Pharmaceutical Releases Latest Results of QL1604 plus Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment for Patients with Advanced Cervical Cancer in the Phase II Study at ESMO Asia Congress 2022