NA Chairman signs Resolution on 2021-2025 poverty reduction
NA approves nearly US6bn to aid development of ethnic minority groups
Under the recently-issued Resolution No 120/2020/QH14, the programme will be carried out in two phases, with the first being from 2021-2025 and the second from 2025-2030.
The first phase will receive more than VND137.6 trillion in funding, including over VND104.95 trillion from the State budget, VND10.01 trillion from the local budget, and close to VND19.73 trillion in policy credit.
Based on the results of the first phase, the NA will decide on the funding for the second phase.
The programme sets to narrow the income gap between ethnic minority groups and the national average, and strives to reduce the number of extremely poor ethnic villages and hamlets by 50% by 2025 and to bring the number to zero by 2030.
- Amelia Hires Brandon Nott as Chief Product Officer
- Jacobio Pharma Announces 2022 Annual Results
- DTiQ Announces Senior Leadership Appointment to Oversee Sales & Marketing During Next Phase of Growth
- Amcor, Nfinite enter joint research agreement to leverage nanotechnology in recyclable and compostable packaging
- MediaGo Announces Full Deep Learning Capability For The Entire Marketing Chain
Hanoi should prioritize climate resilience in urban development: Experts
Investors voice concerns over unresolved pricing for renewable projects
Japanese retailers are opening more stores in Vietnam
Dozens of US Companies Flock to Vietnam to Tap into Fast-Growing Southeast Asian Market
Shares recover on increased demand