NA approves nearly US6bn to aid development of ethnic minority groups
Under the recently-issued Resolution No 120/2020/QH14, the programme will be carried out in two phases, with the first being from 2021-2025 and the second from 2025-2030.
The first phase will receive more than VND137.6 trillion in funding, including over VND104.95 trillion from the State budget, VND10.01 trillion from the local budget, and close to VND19.73 trillion in policy credit.
Based on the results of the first phase, the NA will decide on the funding for the second phase.
The programme sets to narrow the income gap between ethnic minority groups and the national average, and strives to reduce the number of extremely poor ethnic villages and hamlets by 50% by 2025 and to bring the number to zero by 2030.
- State-owned firm director loses job title for breaking Vietnam’s COVID-19 control rules
- Khmer people’s unique shrimp cake in the delta
- HCMC to make access to ports easier
- Company fined for posting map wrongfully depicting Vietnam s territory
- Mekong Delta needs over US$346 mln to tackle severe landslides
HCMC to make access to ports easier
Why foreign investors maintained the trust in Vietnam?
Over US 17 2 billion of remittances sent to Vietnam in 2020 World Bank
HCMC aims to achieve disbursement rate of public investment at above 90 percent
Northern Vietnamese province to welcome 190 Chinese traders for lychee purchase