COVID-19 deaths occur at a rate of 5,000 a day
The US is the current epicenter, with nearly 3.4 million infections and more than 137,000 deaths.
The World Health Organization (WHO) on Monday reported its highest single-day rise in new cases, 230,000 cases in 24 hours, mostly in the US, Brazil, India, and South Africa. The previous record was 228,000 cases on July 10. COVID-19 deaths are occurring at a rate of about 5,000 a day.
- PM Suga's first foreign visit to VN demonstrates continuity in Japan’s relations with Southeast Asia
- Japanese PM Suga Arrives in Ha Noi for Three-day Official Visit
- ADB, Phu Yen JSC Sign Green Loan for 257-MW Solar Power Project
- Low Touch Economy: A Way Forward in Post-Pandemic World
- ICAEW: Vietnam Expected to be the only South-East Asian Economy to Record Positive Growth