Traders at a market in Hanoi have increased advertising at checkpoints to reach their customers during social distancing.
More stories at Vietnam Insider’s homepage.
Hang Be Market in Hanoi’s Old Quarter is well-known for many of its prepared food especially braised grass carp. Hang Be Market also offers takeaway boiled chickens and other dishes that are often seen on the offering trays during special events.
Customers can call the shops to order the food they want and wait at the checkpoint. The sellers at Hang Be also accept online payments that help limit having direct contact with other people.
Customers can go into the market if they have the market tickets and have their body temperatures taken.
Source: Dan Tri
- Minister suggests support for firms to invest in Cuba
- Politburo gives opinions on socio-economic performance
- China's Xi urges Afghanistan to stamp out terrorism, vows more aid
- Tour for frontline forces against the epidemic to be piloted
- The Global Supply of Coffee Constrained by Lockdowns in Vietnam, Fitch Says
Big Wins Amidst The Pandemic: These Vietnamese Startups Recently Secured Million-Dollar Fundings
Vietnam is considering to reduce VAT by 30 percent to boost economic recovery
Vietnam, China work to facilitate bilateral trade
Online event connects technology demand-supply between Vietnamese, Dutch firms
Prolonged Covid-19 shutdowns in Vietnam are becoming a bigger headache for retailers