200,000 people to be vaccinated against Covid-19 i a day in Hanoi
- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
Hanoi will organize the largest ever Covid-19 vaccination campaign with three options, with the highest number of vaccinations to reach 200,000 per day.
Dr Ngo Khanh Hoang, Deputy Head of the Division of Infectious Diseases Prevention and Control under the Hanoi Center for Disease Control (CDC), said that the campaign’s goal is to organize the fastest vaccination campaign, peaking at 200,000 injections per day.
The requirement is to ensure distancing, to not gather in large groups when organizing vaccinations; and to ensure safe, quality and timely vaccinations for priority groups according to regulations, and fair, transparent and open access to vaccines for the people.
To achieve these goals, CDC Hanoi has set out three vaccination plans as follows:
Option 1: Setting up 1,000 – 1,200 vaccination sites throughout the city, including mobile and fixed.
Option 2: Setting up 2 vaccination sites per 1 commune/ward.
Option 3: Setting up vaccination sites based on population size.
This article was originally published in Vietnamnet
- World News in Brief: August 4
- Vietnam News Today August 5 Vietnam Team Train Behind Closed Doors Ahead of World Cup Qualifiers
- Olympics: Athletics- Gold for De Grasse, another huge 400m hurdles record
- Additional 7,623 COVID-19 cases, infections in Ho Chi Minh City halve
- Health Ministry announces 3,352 more Covid-19 cases
Over VND24 trillion proposed for expressway linking HCMC, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc
Vietnam to be the world’s biggest garment exporter
Delivery startup Loship raises $12 mln from foreign investment fund
EVFTA, CPTPP bring about great economic benefits for Vietnam
Ministry to propose halving taxes for household, individual businesses