Vietnam adds 100 new Covid-19 cases to Tuesday report
- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
The Ministry of Health reported that additional 100 Covid-19 patients had been detected in the six hours from 6 am to 12 pm on Tuesday, including five from abroad.
According to the ministry, five Covid-19 cases from abroad were recorded in Vinh Long, Ca Mau and An Giang.
Among 95 domestic infections, HCM City topped with 37, Binh Duong with 33, Bac Giang with 10, Tien Giang with five, Ha Tinh with two and Bac Ninh, Vinh Long, Long An and Dong Nai with one each.
Up to 89 were confirmed in quarantined and blocked areas, while six others in HCM City, Vinh Long, Long An and Tien Giang were still facing epidemic investigations.
By the noon of Tuesday, Vietnam had a total 13,630 Covid-19 cases, including 11,922 locally-infected patients. Around 5,453 people have been discharged from hospital.
This article was originally published in Dtinews
- Ho Chi Minh City pilots first tours to historical sites after COVID-19 hiatus
- Gifts presented to disadvantaged children on Mid-Autumn Festival
- VFF makes important contribution to fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- ‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
- Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
Not On A Straight Career Path? No Worries, You Can Still Make It Big.
Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment