Russian, Chinese leaders vow mutual support to prevent external interference
During a telephone talk on Wednesday, President Xi said China will, as always, firmly support Russia’s development path which fits its own national goals and staunchly support Russia in accelerating its development and revitalization.
Russia recently held a referendum and overwhelmingly passed constitutional amendments. Xi said this reflects the Russian people’s support for their government and their acceptance of the Russian government’s governing philosophy.
Putin said the overwhelming approval of the constitutional amendments will help maintain Russia’s long-term political stability, better safeguard national sovereignty, and oppose external interference. He said the Russia-China bilateral ties are at their highest point in history.
Russia opposes all provocative actions that violate China’s sovereignty, and believes China is fully capable of ensuring long-term prosperity and stability in Hong Kong, Putin added.
- Vietnam Coordinates ASEAN Meetings with Partners at 54th Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Coronavirus updates: Vietnam records 4,267 local cases Wednesday morning
- Daily Horoscope August 5 Prediction for Zodiac Signs with Love Money Career and Health
- Hỏa Lò Prison launches exclusive radio channel on Spotify to lure younger audience
- Vietnam records 4,271 more Covid-19 cases