Vietnamese lychees are sold well in France
Vietnamese lychees from Thanh Ha District, the Northern province of Hai Duong are sold at VND500,000 (€18 or US$22) per kilogram on the shelves of Asian-European supermarkets in Paris, France.
The Vietnam Trade Office in France and the Vietnamese Embassy in France will set up a booth showcasing Vietnamese lychees at the Vietnam Food Festival 2021 in Paris on the upcoming June 19.
Visit Vietnam Insider’s Homepage for more stories.
After tasting the fresh lychees, many consumers are interested in the delicious and the sweet naturally in lychees and some people bought up to five kilograms of lychee.
This is the first batch of Thanh Ha lychee shipped to France via the aviation route.
With the great consumption, French importers decided to import the second batch with one ton of lychees to serve the market via aviation route.
To continue to promote the marketing and consumption of Vietnamese lychees, the Vietnam Trade Office in France and the Vietnamese Embassy in France will set up a booth showcasing Vietnamese lychees at the Vietnam Food Festival 2021 in Paris on the upcoming June 19.
- 37 New Sites Listed As UNESCO World Heritage in 2021
- Vietnam capital city of Hanoi records 81 new coronavirus cases in a single day
- Vietnam records 4,246 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam surpasses 150,000 total COVID-19 cases as up to 43,157 patients recovered
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc Vietnam to Further Join Efforts for Building World of Peace