Labour Confederation proposes health insurance premium exemption
Taking body temperature of workers (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - The Vietnam General Confederation of Labour (VGCL) has proposed an eight-month exemption of health insurance premiums, until January next year, for labourers and firms victimised by COVID-19.
The beneficiaries include workers whose labour contracts are suspended or those who have to leave their jobs without any salaries at firms, public and private primary and secondary educational establishments during the time of temporary closure to curb the spread of the pandemic.
An estimated budget of VND33.6 billion (US$1.46 million) is set to support 50,000 people.
The VGCL also asked the Government to add more pandemic-hit workers into the list of beneficiaries.
It put forward assistance in cash for workers who had to stop working in over two weeks for they must stay in concentrated quarantine facilities, at their accommodations or sealed off areas.
Some VND60 billion sourced from the State budget will be earmarked for 60,000 people from June 1 until the end of this year.
- Raw pangasius prices increase slightly in the Mekong Delta
- Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
- Vietnam, Malaysia should lift bilateral trade to 20 billion USD by 2025: President
- The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
- Large prospect helps billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong’s “beloved” to “develop” in Europe
Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
Bringing Vietnam Intelligence To The World With Phạm Minh Tuấn CEO Of FPT Software (S2E25)
Bitcoin’s bearish sentiment may quickly change if the worth tumbles from $41,000
Outcomes of the Central Lottery in the present day January 20, 2022