COVID-19: 83 cases reported over past 6 hours, two more fatalities reported
NDO/VNA - An additional 83 cases of COVID-19 were reported over the past 6 hours to 6pm June 5, raising the national tally to 8,541, according to the Health Ministry.
Of the new cases, three returned from abroad, and 80 are locally-infected, including 39 in Bac Giang, 28 in Bac Ninh, 6 in Ho Chi Minh City and one in Ha Nam.
With the latest cases announced, the number of cases detected in the past 24 hours totalled 254, of which local infections stood at 246. Bac Giang remained the biggest hotspot with 149 cases.
The number of cases recorded in the latest wave of outbreaks since April 27 rose to 5,420.
A total 3,310 patients have been given the all-clear, while the death toll rose to 53, most of whom suffering from serious underlying illnesses.
Fifteen provinces have passed 15 days without any new case detected.
- Foreign visitors might be able to enter Vietnam with a vaccine passport
- Indonesia uses public buses as coronavirus disease vaccination venues
- World News in Brief: June 13
- Health Ministry reports 98 new Covid-19 cases, one death
- Vietnam logs another 95 domestic Covid-19 cases and one more death Sunday noon
Businesses struggle with rising costs during COVID-19
Vingroup – open arms turn wider for the community
Canada-ASEAN Business Council highlights cooperation potential with Vietnam
Manufacturing plays pivotal role in FDI attraction
Personal income tax collection from stock traders in Jan-May surges 320% y-o-y