Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat airports continue receiving foreign arrivals
At the Noi Bai international airport (Photo: NDO)
NDO/VNA – The Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi and Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh City will continue receiving passengers from abroad.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) informed the latest decision in an urgent dispatch sent to airlines, the airports, and the Southern and Northern Airports Authorities, which replaced the decision on suspending the reception of foreign arrivals at the two airports under document 2276/CHK-VTHK dated May 31.
Accordingly, the process of reviewing and deciding on flight permits is the same as before.
Previously, document 2276/CHK-VTHK required Noi Bai to suspend the reception of foreign arrivals from June 1 to 7 and expanded the similar suspension at the Tan Son Nhat airport to June 14.
- DTiQ Announces Senior Leadership Appointment to Oversee Sales & Marketing During Next Phase of Growth
- Amcor, Nfinite enter joint research agreement to leverage nanotechnology in recyclable and compostable packaging
- MediaGo Announces Full Deep Learning Capability For The Entire Marketing Chain
- Four flight attendants transporting illicit drugs freed from police custody
- Leading US-Africa Trade and Investments Initiative, Prosper Africa Partners with Africa Fintech Summit as Gold Sponsor
Hanoi should prioritize climate resilience in urban development: Experts
Investors voice concerns over unresolved pricing for renewable projects
Japanese retailers are opening more stores in Vietnam
Dozens of US Companies Flock to Vietnam to Tap into Fast-Growing Southeast Asian Market
Shares recover on increased demand