Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat airports continue receiving foreign arrivals
At the Noi Bai international airport (Photo: NDO)
NDO/VNA – The Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi and Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh City will continue receiving passengers from abroad.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) informed the latest decision in an urgent dispatch sent to airlines, the airports, and the Southern and Northern Airports Authorities, which replaced the decision on suspending the reception of foreign arrivals at the two airports under document 2276/CHK-VTHK dated May 31.
Accordingly, the process of reviewing and deciding on flight permits is the same as before.
Previously, document 2276/CHK-VTHK required Noi Bai to suspend the reception of foreign arrivals from June 1 to 7 and expanded the similar suspension at the Tan Son Nhat airport to June 14.
- Vietnam has 103 new COVID-19 cases to report on June 13 evening
- Vietnam logs 95 more locally-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Number of Covid-19 patients at HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases rises to 53
- Foreign visitors might be able to enter Vietnam with a vaccine passport
- Indonesia uses public buses as coronavirus disease vaccination venues
Businesses struggle with rising costs during COVID-19
Vingroup – open arms turn wider for the community
Canada-ASEAN Business Council highlights cooperation potential with Vietnam
Manufacturing plays pivotal role in FDI attraction
Personal income tax collection from stock traders in Jan-May surges 320% y-o-y