Over 39 degree Celsius temperature hit Central, Northern regions
According to the National Hydrology Meteorology Forecast Center, an average temperature across the North- Central and Mid- Central region was yesterday measured at around 35-38 degrees Celsius.
From July 6, a low-hot pressure zone from the westwards continues spreading and triggering hot climate over the Northern region.
Notably, the provinces from Thanh Hoa to Phu Yen are forecast to brace for a severe sweltering temperatures between 36 degrees Celsius and 38 degrees Celsius, even over 40 degrees Celsius in some places.
Meanwhile, both Ho Chi Minh City and the Southern region are experiencing rainy season. Expectedly, showers and thunderstorms will happen at the nighttime.
By Van Phuc- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Turning around in the “season” of Covid-19 pandemic: Banks promote cheap capital sources
- Phone snatcher sentenced to four years in jail for for robbing a foreign tourist
- Respect-paying ceremony held in US for former Party leader
- Memorial service for former Party leader Le Kha Phieu
- Vietnamese scientists join in race to develop vaccine for SARS-CoV-2
Deputy PM urges acceleration of progress for Power Development Plan VIII
Rice prices in Mekong Delta on the increase
Vietnamese make 30 million online purchases daily during pandemic: Visa
Vinamilk to invest another $41 mln in Laos subsidiary
COVID-19 prolongs the recession of the maritime industry, Vinalines is expected to profit more than 1,200 billion by 2025