NA passes (revised) Drug Prevention and Control Law
About 454 out of 455 deputies taking part in the session voted for the bill.
The amended bill has eight chapters and 55 articles which regulate drug prevention and control, management of illicit drug users, and treatment of drug users.
Legislation also classifies the responsibility of individuals, families, and agencies in drug prevention and control, as well as State management and international cooperation in the domain.
The bill will take effect as of January 1, 2022.
- Six ultra-wealthy people have combined $17 billion
- How Sungroup turned the South Island into a colorful destination
- Crocodile-shaped bread in Saigon
- Lexus Signs New Sponsorship Deal with HSBC Women’s World Championship 2021
- Truescope Wins Whole of Government Media Monitoring and Online Analytics Tender
Opportunities to develop agricultural materials domestically
Overseas Vietnamese continue to find VN real estate market irresistible
Hongkong Land continues its 132-year legacy in Vietnam
Price ceiling, floor for air tickets does more harm than good: Experts
Vietnam’s VinFast Selects NVIDIA DRIVE as its new partner. Here’s why