Ha Tinh eyes $43 million resort project
The Onsen Fuji Services Travel Joint Stock Company has proposed investing in a high-class marine resort project, the Wyndham Costa Ha Tinh, in the central province of Ha Tinh.
The project with a total investment of nearly VND1 trillion (US$43 million) is set to be built in Thach Ha District’s Thach Van and Thach Tri communes. It is expected to maximise the potential of land and marine tourism in the area while improving local people’s living conditions.
The company plans to build a shoptel area providing commercial houses for accommodation. The hotel area would have high-end apartments managed by the US Wyndham Hotel Group. In addition, the project would also have villas, an entertainment area and trade centre, restaurants, bars and parking lots.
The project would connect with existing tourism areas to create a diversified tourism complex in the province. — VNS
- Vietnamese woman with ‘brittle bone’ disease offers free classes to disadvantaged youths
- Deputy PM orders maintaining readiness in pandemic fight
- Football: Torres hat-trick as record-breaking Man City beat Newcastle
- Ho Chi Minh City students learn by growing school gardens
- Capital city’s landmark cathedral under renovation