ABBANK receives ‘Best companies to work for in Asia’ award
An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ABBANK) has been recognised as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia in 2020 by HR Asia magazine.
The Best Companies to Work for in Asia award, considered one of the most prestigious HR honours in Asia, has been given out for several years in many markets to recognise world-class corporations with high levels of employee engagement and excellent workplace cultures.
This year 11,430 employees from 308 companies across Viet Nam responded to the survey to choose the winners.
Besides, HR Asia also did in-depth assessments with executives and human resource managers of companies to better understand their HR policies, recruitment, employment information, and strategic points to build a good workplace.
Sixty six companies in Viet Nam have been named the Best Companies to Work for in Asia this year.
ABBANK got the highest scores (4.54/5 points) in two areas: policies to encourage employees to gain additional skills and employees felt engaged and motivated with the organisation.
It said besides focusing on improving human resource quality, it also invested in improving its working space and environment to bring added value to its employees.
Dao Manh Khang, its chairman, said: “ABBANK will continue to improve human resources quality based on core values combined with deploying internal training programmes to further foster professional knowledge, skills and especially promoting a positive working attitude for each position.” — VNS
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- Epiprotect reduces the cost for treatment of hard to heal leg ulcers with 83%
- Pit Pat Makes Online Running a Reality - Running Races via Apps Has Become a Daily Routine for Some Runners
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell, Announces U.S. Expansion
- Build a school and catch truant students in this new pixel School-sim