Australia helps train Vietnamese vocational education specialists
The course was funded by the Australian government through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and managed by Aus4skills.
The program provided senior managers and academics advisers at Aus4Skills partner VET colleges with the practical skills necessary to effectively plan for and manage quality assurance and continuous quality improvement in VET at their institutions.
Topics centered around quality assurance in VET, ranging from self-assessment tools, quality assurance frameworks and practices in Australia, ASEAN, APEC, Europe and Vietnam, change management, inclusivity in VET, among others.
Due to COVID-19, the course was conducted online from June 1 to July 3.
- Exports of pepper to India at risk
- German newspaper highlights Vietnam as attractive investment destination
- Made-in-Vietnam COVID-19 vaccine could begin as early as this October
- Bright colour in shrimp exports
- Take public debt ceiling increase into account to ensure goal of national financial security and stability