Cyber-Security Operation Center debuts
The platform offers security solutions for online connectivity and information sharing in the process of national digital transformation.
According to Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Thanh Hung, cyber-security is vital for Vietnam, which is on its way to digital transformation, e-Government, e-business, and an e-society.
He said, “Vietnam is working to stimulate demands for information security monitoring solutions. Businesses are encouraged to invest in advanced technological solutions to create an ecosystem of ‘Made in Vietnam’ information security products, which are of great quality and reliability and monitored by the Authority of Information Security of the Ministry of Information and Communications.”
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
- How Putin got exactly everything he wanted from US President Joe Biden
- Locatelli brace sends dominant Italy into Euro 2020 knockouts
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers