TPBank named among annual list of best workplaces in Asia
To honour outstanding firms that meet high standards throughout Asia, HR Asia, a leading human resource magazine, conducted thousands of surveys with the participation of more than 11,000 employees across 300 enterprises from 12 countries and territories.
This includes conducting questionnaires among staff working in the Republic of Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. In total, six Vietnamese banks were named in the list, of which TPbank achieved the most impressive result.
The survey indicates that 97% of TPBank employees are committed to the bank while a total of 94% of TPBank employees are highly appreciative of the healthy working environment.
Upon receiving news of the bank’s ranking in the list, a TPBank leader shared that people remain the most valuable asset that the bank has. He also added that the award serves to demonstrate the efforts in terms of sustainable human resource development strategy that TPBank has been pursuing.
The HR Asia Awards 2020 are the most prestigious annual award in terms of human resources at a regional level. The award aims to honour leading enterprises that offer attractive welfare policies, an ideal work environment, in addition to regular training and development programmes.
- FOUNDATION FOR ANGELMAN SYNDROME THERAPEUTICS (FAST) ANNOUNCES $5 MILLION GIFT TO ADVANCE CLINICAL TRIALS IN RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- Epiprotect reduces the cost for treatment of hard to heal leg ulcers with 83%
- Pit Pat Makes Online Running a Reality - Running Races via Apps Has Become a Daily Routine for Some Runners
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell, Announces U.S. Expansion
- Build a school and catch truant students in this new pixel School-sim