Vietnamese women in Germany present face masks to locals
|Vietnamese women in Germany present face masks to local residents|
Representatives from the Vietnamese female group in Dresden presented a haul of 900 face masks on July 1 to the Evangelisch Clearingstelle church, a local humanitarian organisation.
The group had originally been established for the purpose of helping those living in Berlin without health insurance.
Previously, the Vietnamese group distributed over 250 face masks to the AWO Bayouma-Haus multi-cultural centre in order to provide extra protection for local medical workers.
The group also sewed and presented over 1,000 face masks to a number of offices throughout Berlin.
- Vietnam News Today July 31 Hanoi Asked to Work Out Home Isolation Plan for Covid 19 F1 Cases
- Olympics: Japan clinch historic fencing gold in men's epee team
- Vietnam confirms 8,622 new COVID-19 cases and nearly 300 deaths
- Ministry confirms 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, 139 fatalities
- How To Watch ESPN in Vietnam Live Online and Stream For Free