Five new Covid-19 patients diagnosed
A health worker is seen wearing a protective suit amid coronavirus fears – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH
HCMC – The Health Ministry has confirmed five fresh Covid-19 patients this evening, February 26, including four locally-infected cases in Hai Duong Province and one imported case, raising Vietnam’s tally to 2,426 to date.
The four cases in Hai Duong, which is now the country’s biggest coronavirus hotspot, are residents in Kim Thanh, Cam Giang, and Tu Ky districts. They were linked to previously confirmed coronavirus patients and are under treatment at two Covid-19 field hospitals in this northern province.
As for the imported case, she was found to have entered the Vietnamese province of Dong Thap illegally through a border crossing on February 23 and was placed in quarantine. The 24-year-old resident of Can Tho City is being treated at the Hong Ngu General Hospital.
Up to now, 1,804 coronavirus patients have fully recovered, while fatalities remained at 35.
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos
- Price ceiling, floor for air tickets does more harm than good: Experts
- Government of new term to pursue reform, taking action
- Vietnam’s VinFast Selects NVIDIA DRIVE as its new partner. Here’s why
- Uprooted tree injures two in downtown HCMC