EVFTA will officially take effect on August 1
When it comes into effect, the EVFTA will eliminate 65 percent of the tariffs on imports from the EU to Vietnam. The rest will be phased out gradually over a period of 10 years. Meanwhile, 71 percent of EU imports from Vietnam will be tariff-free once the agreement enters into force, rising to 100 percent over the following 7 years.
The EU-Vietnam trade deal also contains important provisions on intellectual property protection, labour rights, and sustainable development. It includes commitments to implement International Labour Organisation core standards and UN conventions on climate change and the protection of biodiversity.
- Global Milk Industry Digestibility Breakthrough
- NORD/LB partners with Trade Ledger to bring fast finance to corporates
- Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
- MINISO Opens its 2000th Store Outside of China, Bringing Quality, Affordable, Design-led Products to Lyon, France
- infodas receives NITES certification from the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
Eurocham Vietnam will host a green economy forum and exhibition in November in HCMC
Solid macroeconomic fundamentals shield Vietnam from external shocks: IMF
Crypto Whale Cobie Donates A YouTuber Being Sued By BitBoy $100,000
Rising public investment to lift various stocks