Vietnamese lychees sold in Singapore
This is the first year Singapore has imported lychees from Vietnam on a large scale. 50 tons of lychees have been transported to Singapore already and the volume is expected to reach 100 tons this year.
Since the beginning of this year’s lychee season, the Vietnamese Trade Counsellor in Singapore has coordinated with the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency and the Department of Industry and Trade of Bac Giang province to hold online workshops promoting the fruit.
A Vietnamese lychee day in Singapore is planned for the next lychee crop.
- Hanoi launches first safety tour in new normal
- The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors Quantity Surveying Division Conference 2021
- North-central Vietnamese province welcomes vaccinated domestic tourists
- Vietnamese ports among top 50 effective container seaports
- ROK says it reaches goal of 70% vaccinations for COVID-19
Vietnamese ports among top 50 effective container seaports
Vietnam’s biggest conglomerate will build a $387 million battery cell plant for its electric vehicles
JICA partners VP Bank in promoting financial access for women-led SMS in Vietnam
"Three-on-the-spot" model may be stopped in localities with high vaccination rate: Deputy PM
Firms with revenue less than VND200 billion enjoy 30% reduction in CIT