Joint Commission on Vietnam-Italy Economic Cooperation established
The signing took place during a teleconference between Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Hoang Quoc Vuong and Italian Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Manlio Di Stefano on Tuesday.
The two officials discussed ways to revive their post-pandemic economies and to utilize the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) which will take effect in August.
According to Mr. Vuong, the Vietnamese and Italian economies are similar. He said, “we are confident that our bilateral trade will regain momentum when the COVID-19 pandemic is under control. The free trade agreement and investment protection agreement between Vietnam and the EU will open up huge business opportunities for both sides. Vietnam is looking forward to a strong investment flow from Italy in fields such as textiles and footwear where Vietnam is offering incentives.”
- Vietnamese PM Commits Optimal Conditions For Newly Appointed Russian Ambassador
- Vietnam Coordinates ASEAN Meetings with Partners at 54th Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Coronavirus updates: Vietnam records 4,267 local cases Wednesday morning
- Daily Horoscope August 5 Prediction for Zodiac Signs with Love Money Career and Health
- Hỏa Lò Prison launches exclusive radio channel on Spotify to lure younger audience