Hong Kong’s new national security law takes effect
The law covers ‘complicated situations’ where there’s foreign interference and the Special Administrative Region government has difficulties exercising its jurisdiction, when the local government cannot effectively enforce the law, and when there’s a serious threat to national security.
The Liaison Office of the Central People’s Government in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region said it welcomes the law’s ratification and vowed to help Hong Kong authorities enforce the law.
- Effective Covid-19 response will further boost Vietnam’s status as an attractive market: AmCham
- Chris Froome to leave Team Ineos at end of season
- AFC mark Vietnam as rising power in women’s football
- HCMC seeks to revive public buses with new operators
- Champions League draw comes with UEFA hoping virus doesn’t ruin plans for Lisbon finale
Thanh Hoa appoints an investor of an urban area project of VND 1,158 billion
Land-use rights for overseas Vietnamese citizens
Overcoming two big rivals, FLC won the 2,500 billion dong project in Soc Trang
Demand for renting and selling private houses in Hanoi increases after the COVID-19 epidemic
Real Estate in Can Gio District, HCMC: Listening slightly, making prices