COVID-19: An additional 19 community cases detected on Feb. 3 afternoon
Elsewhere. Quang Ninh, another coronavirus hotspot registered four cases, while Gia Lai province in the Central Highlands had one case.
The remaining one case is a Vietnamese citizens returning from Japan. The 25-year-old man tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus on February 2 while being quarantined, and was then transferred to a hospital in Quang Nam province in central Vietnam for treatment.
So far the SARS-CoV-2 virus has attacked 10 cities and provinces across the country since it recurred in Hai Duong and Quang Ninh a week ago.
More than 300 community cases have been since confirmed, mostly in Hai Duong and Quang Ninh. Ha Noi capital has also recorded more than 20 cases that are closely linked to the Hai Duong and Quang Ninh hotspots.licensed AstraZeneca to supply its COVID-19 vaccine to Vietnam. Approximately 30 million doses are due to arrive in Vietnam in the first half of 2021.
- Hongkong Land continues its 132-year legacy in Vietnam
- Vietnam Consulate General in Cambodia sent gifts to support Preah Sihanouk against pandemic
- Kon Ha Nung to promote World Biosphere Reserve recognition
- Vietnam digital technology’s challenges’ can lead to solutions for society’s 'pains'
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos