Vietnam’s agriculture sector targets to grow 3% in 2020
At a meeting in Hanoi to review the sector’s performance in the first half of this year and implement tasks for the second, Mr. Cuong stressed the importance to take advantage of export opportunities once the COVID-19 epidemic is under control.
“We need to minimize the adverse impact of bad weather, especially in the stormy season during the closing months of the year.Geographical strengths should be optimized to boost the domestic market and generate export opportunities,” he said.
- Giant coral block a secretive Con Dao treasure
- Fugitive former deputy minister wanted for state assets mismanagement
- CIEM forecasts GDP 2020 will grow by 2.1-2.6%
- Da Nang: Proposes more than VND 13,600 billion to invest in 7 health projects
- Gemadept dissolved the international port of Gemadept Nhon Hoi