Vietnam goes 75 straight days with no COVID-19 community transmission
Of Vietnam’s 355 infections, 335 have recovered. 20 are still being treated in the hospital and are in stable condition.
Vietnam’s most critical patient, a British pilot being treated at Cho Ray Hospital, is slowly recovering. He has been off the ventilator for 18 days and has stopped taking antifungal medication.
He is expected to be able to walk in 10 days and return home soon after, said Deputy Health Minister Nguyen Truong Son.
- Giant coral block a secretive Con Dao treasure
- Fugitive former deputy minister wanted for state assets mismanagement
- CIEM forecasts GDP 2020 will grow by 2.1-2.6%
- Da Nang: Proposes more than VND 13,600 billion to invest in 7 health projects
- Gemadept dissolved the international port of Gemadept Nhon Hoi