Market lowers on Thursday morning
Vietnam’s stock market ended lower after Thursday morning’s trading session with most sectors posting negative performance.
On the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange, the VN-Index reduced 0.11 per cent to 1,184.76 points. In the morning trading session, 228 stocks declined while 188 rose.
More than 510.7 million shares were traded this morning on the southern bourse, worth nearly VND11 trillion.
Despite that, The VN20-Index still recorded a slight increase, up 0.05 per cent to 1,165.14 points. Only eleven of the 30 large-cap stocks in the VN30 basket increased, while sixteen decreased. Of which, banking and financial sectors still dominate the gains.
VPBank (VPB) was the biggest gainer in the morning session, up 3.64 per cent to VND37,000. VietinBank (CTG), Techcombank (TCB), Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank and SSI Securities Corporation (SSI) post an increase of more than 1 per cent.
Rubber producer Vietnam Rubber Group – Joint Stock Company (GVR) also increased 2.83 per cent to VND32,750.
On the Ha Noi Stock Enxchange, the HNX-Index declined by 0.25 per cent to end the morning trading session at 221.94 points. VNS
- Raw pangasius prices increase slightly in the Mekong Delta
- Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
- Vietnam, Malaysia should lift bilateral trade to 20 billion USD by 2025: President
- The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
- Large prospect helps billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong’s “beloved” to “develop” in Europe
Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
Bringing Vietnam Intelligence To The World With Phạm Minh Tuấn CEO Of FPT Software (S2E25)
Bitcoin’s bearish sentiment may quickly change if the worth tumbles from $41,000
Outcomes of the Central Lottery in the present day January 20, 2022