India seeks extradition of Mumbai attacks’ suspected mastermind
US officials said last week that Mir is living openly in Pakistan.
India and the US have both indicted Sajid Mir of the Lashkar-e-Taiba group for attacks over a three-day period on hotels, a train station, and a Jewish center, which left 166 people dead, including six American citizens.
- Senator committed to deepening deepen US-Vietnam comprehensive partnership
- Vietnam reopens int’l air services to some Asian countries from mid-July
- ICHAM helps Vietnamese consumers identify genuine Italian products
- Diphtheria outbreak: Two more cases detected, 1,200 in quarantine
- Hanoi’s first metro eligible for commercial operation in late 2020
Bac Kan agricultural products promoted in Hanoi
Mobile World secures its leading position in Top 50 again
PetroVietnam to invest in renewables amid shrinking crude oil production
Thailand’s BG Container Glass plans $32mln to buy Vietnam solar farms
Da Nang’s 1H economy contracts 3.61 percent, first time in two decades