Gunmen attack Pakistani stock exchange
The police chief in Pakistan’s biggest city and financial hub, Ghulam Nabi Memon, told Reuters the gunmen attacked with grenades and guns after pulling up in a silver Corolla car.
They threw a grenade at security men posted outside the compound then opened fire on a security post.
The four were killed when security forces responded.
No political or religious group has claimed the attack.
- Ample opportunity for Vietnam’s e-commerce as COVID-19 keeps shoppers at home
- Achieving high growth rates in the last quarters of the year is very difficult
- Does grant in aid for lottery ticket vendors count for corporate income tax?
- Vietnam among markets where Tinder tests video chat
- HCMC determines to improve trading, investment environment
Thanh Hoa appoints an investor of an urban area project of VND 1,158 billion
Land-use rights for overseas Vietnamese citizens
Overcoming two big rivals, FLC won the 2,500 billion dong project in Soc Trang
Demand for renting and selling private houses in Hanoi increases after the COVID-19 epidemic
Real Estate in Can Gio District, HCMC: Listening slightly, making prices