Gunmen attack Pakistani stock exchange
The police chief in Pakistan’s biggest city and financial hub, Ghulam Nabi Memon, told Reuters the gunmen attacked with grenades and guns after pulling up in a silver Corolla car.
They threw a grenade at security men posted outside the compound then opened fire on a security post.
The four were killed when security forces responded.
No political or religious group has claimed the attack.
- The 10th anniversary VietinBank - MUFG strategic alliance
- Foreign-invested enterprises face up to procedural barriers
- Khoai Chau High School recording high achievements
- Honda Prize 2022 Awardee: Dr. Hidetoshi Katori, Professor, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Tokyo
- Honda PCX petrol economic system model formally returned to Vietnam, surprising worth