Hai Phong City’s police seize over 665 kilograms of drug
More than 665 kilograms of dried marijuana-based drug are seized.
Accordingly, the functional forces detected a shipping container with suspicion of illegal drug sent from a Singaporean individual to TaKan Vietnam Trading Joint Stock Company, based on 112 Sai Dong, Long Bien District in the capital city of Hanoi.
Earlier, the police cooperated with the Customs division of Hai Phong City to inspect the above container and discovered 665.2 kilograms of dried marijuana-based drug on December 22.
By Nguyen Quoc – Translated by Huyen Huong
- Leftovers: In Vietnam's Hue, yesterday’s rice is today’s hot menu item
- Vietnam opens UN staff officer training course
- Critical patient in Vietnam covered US 1 6 milion for treatment fees by medical insurance
- Global cases of COVID-19 continue to increase for a seventh consecutive week: WHO
- From humble sedge come new creations
Vietnam economy to expand 7% annually in 2021-22: Fitch Ratings
H&M fighting to save fanbase after social media backlash
Shrimp sector sets sights on US$4 bln export target in 2021
Over VND27 trillion sought for key roads leading to seaports in HCMC
Vietnam aims at US$4 billion of shrimp export revenue in 2021