US Senate passes bill to punish China over Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Autonomy Act, a bipartisan measure that would penalize banks doing business with Chinese officials involved in the national security law China is seeking to impose on Hong Kong. Those banks will be banned from working with US partners and restricted from US-dollar transactions.
The bill must now pass the US House of Representatives and President Donald Trump.
Democrat Chris Van Hollen said the bill is a clear message that there will be consequences if China violates Hong Kong’s autonomy.
- New Toyota LC300 high output alternators available now for armored & specialty vehicle power upgrades
- Delivery of sold vessel and continued review of the fleet
- Bigo Live to livestream The Game Awards 2022 across more than 10 global markets
- Vietnam’s position in Apple supply chain
- Many highly-skilled workers choose to be shippers