US Senate passes bill to punish China over Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Autonomy Act, a bipartisan measure that would penalize banks doing business with Chinese officials involved in the national security law China is seeking to impose on Hong Kong. Those banks will be banned from working with US partners and restricted from US-dollar transactions.
The bill must now pass the US House of Representatives and President Donald Trump.
Democrat Chris Van Hollen said the bill is a clear message that there will be consequences if China violates Hong Kong’s autonomy.
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
- How Putin got exactly everything he wanted from US President Joe Biden
- Locatelli brace sends dominant Italy into Euro 2020 knockouts
- Framo on A Clear Course: New Investments of 15 Million Euros, Market Presence Strengthened
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers