Seven-day holiday for Lunar New Year 2021 approved
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has agreed a seven-day holiday for the Lunar New Year in 2021 following the proposal by the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
The holiday will start on February 10 (or the 29th of the last lunar month of the Year of Rat) to February 16 (the fifth day of the first lunar month of the Year of Buffalo).
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has agreed a seven-day holiday for the Lunar New Year in 2021
The holiday will start on February 10. They will enjoy another two days as the last two out of the five-day streak overlaps the weekend.
Under the prime minister’s agreement, the 2021 National Day holiday will be from September 2 to September 3. Combined with weekend holiday for September 4-5, everyone will have a four-day holiday in total.
Adding one more day off for the National Day is regulated in the revised Labor Code which is scheduled to take effect from January 1, 2020.
- Royal sisters movie gets release date after pandemic delay
- India daily weather forecast latest March 4 Snow rain to occur over Jammu Kashmir while scattered rain thunderstorms to cover Arunachal Pradesh
- COVID-19 tracing app Bluezone sees over 30 million downloads
- The secret life of Hanoi’s pet rescuers
- The Gala Concert “Hope” at Hanoi Opera House