Seven-day holiday for Lunar New Year 2021 approved
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has agreed a seven-day holiday for the Lunar New Year in 2021 following the proposal by the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
The holiday will start on February 10 (or the 29th of the last lunar month of the Year of Rat) to February 16 (the fifth day of the first lunar month of the Year of Buffalo).
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has agreed a seven-day holiday for the Lunar New Year in 2021
The holiday will start on February 10. They will enjoy another two days as the last two out of the five-day streak overlaps the weekend.
Under the prime minister’s agreement, the 2021 National Day holiday will be from September 2 to September 3. Combined with weekend holiday for September 4-5, everyone will have a four-day holiday in total.
Adding one more day off for the National Day is regulated in the revised Labor Code which is scheduled to take effect from January 1, 2020.
- Supermicro Accelerates the Era of AI and the Metaverse with Top-of-the-Line Servers for AI Training, Deep Learning, HPC, and Generative AI, Featuring NVIDIA HGX and PCIe-Based H100 8-GPU Systems
- Lockin Company's LIAPP Security Solution Wins Three Gold Awards at 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
- Shutterstock Teams With NVIDIA to Build AI Foundation Models for Generative 3D Artist Tools
- Upon China's National Table Tennis Team returning with five gold medals at WTT Singapore Smash, some people deserve to be thanked behind the glory of the Championships
- Sisram Medical Announces 2022 Annual Results
Real estate M&A activity is expected to skyrocket.
How do I find the best sourcing agents in Vietnam?
Breaking News: Vingroup’s Shocking Move to Revolutionize Taxi Industry with Electric Cars – Be Group Partnership Revealed!
Shares open new week on negative note amid uncertainty
What to know about the new Malaysian CEO of Vietnamese property developer Novaland