Discharged man in Thai Binh tests positive for Covid-19 again
A man in the northern province of Thai Binh has been re-infected with Covid-19 after being discharged from hospital.
According to the provincial Department of Health, the man, 32, from Tien Phong Ward entered Vietnam from Russia on October 17. One day after landing at Van Don International Airport in the northern province of Quang Ninh, he tested positive for Covid-19 and was sent to Nam Dinh General Hospital for being treated.
On November 12, he was released from hospital after being tested negative for the virus three times. He then returned home for the 14-day self-quarantine.
On November 26, he had the test result of being positive again for Covid-19 by the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) of Thai Binh Province.
He has been moved to Thai Binh General Hospital for the treatment.
Local health authorities have identified four people who had come into direct contact with him, his parents, his aunt and a taxi driver who transported him from Nam Dinh to Thai Binh on November 22.
- Royal sisters movie gets release date after pandemic delay
- India daily weather forecast latest March 4 Snow rain to occur over Jammu Kashmir while scattered rain thunderstorms to cover Arunachal Pradesh
- COVID-19 tracing app Bluezone sees over 30 million downloads
- The secret life of Hanoi’s pet rescuers
- The Gala Concert “Hope” at Hanoi Opera House