More Vietnamese in Brunei repatriated
Nearly 180 Vietnamese people return home from Brunei on November 27. Photo by VOV.
Vietnamese authorities, the Vietnamese Embassy in Brunei, Lilama Company and budget carrier Vietjet jointly carried out the flight which landed at Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa Province.
The passengers were Lilama Company workers whose labour contracts had expired, and others in difficult circumstances.
The Vietnamese Embassy in Brunei sent its staff to the airport to support the Vietnamese in check-in procedures.
VietJet Air applied stringent Covid-19 prevention regulations during the flight.
On arrival at the airport, all the passengers and crew members were taken to a quarantine site to ensure safety.
- World breaking news today Feb 25 US revives investigation into George Floyd death
- Outreach clinic completes 9th year of free treatment for rural children
- North Korean defector wandered for hours around border area unnoticed
- Low-cost apartment prices escalate, unaffordable for low-income earners
- DHL Global Forwarding Partners Longhorn Vaccines & Diagnostics to Assure Safety and Efficacy of Lab Testing in Africa and Asia