Vietnamese, Indian defense ministers hold talks
During their online meeting on Friday, both ministers agreed to increase bilateral exchanges and cooperation in military medicine, UN’s peace keeping mission, defense industry, and human resources development.
Minister Lich thanked India for its support and coordination with Vietnam as an ASEAN Chair for 2020 and a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) for the 2020-2021 term, as well as India’s participation in the ASEAN Defense Ministers’ Meeting-Plus (ADMM+).
After their meeting, the two ministers witnessed the signing of a cooperative agreement for hydrography.
- Hai Duong raises total domestic cases to 1,585, with one more reported
- Vietnamese director becomes judge at Pune International Film Festival
- Campaign For Women s Smiles kicked off in Vietnam
- Hanoi stops social distancing requirement on public transport from March 8
- 35 foreigners suspected of illegally entering Ho Chi Minh City