Politburo’s Directive 45 on Overseas Vietnamese affairs reviewed
Vietnam has seen considerable progress in OV affairs in all aspects, said Dang Minh Khoi, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Chairman of the State Committee on Overseas Vietnamese Affairs.
According to Mr. Khoi, “The overseas Vietnamese community has been growing with improved role, position and prestige in the host countries. They have been becoming one of important resources greatly contributing to the national construction, protection, development, and international integration.”
He added, “The associations of OVs continue to be consolidated to boost solidarity in the community, preserve and spread the traditional cultural characteristics, and truly act as a bridge between Vietnam and other nations.”
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh presents badges to outstanding individuals.for their contributions to Vietnam’s diplomatic cause
(Photo: Bao Trang/VOV5)
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh spoke highly of practical contributions from Vietnamese people abroad to national construction and defense
“Over the past 5 years, the Directive has been well implemented. The policy ‘Overseas Vietnamese are an inseparable part and a resource of the Vietnamese nation’ has come to life. Overseas Vietnamese affairs continue to be a key pillar in the Vietnamese Party and State’s foreign policy,” said Mr. Minh.
- Days-long heat wave bakes southern Vietnam
- Foreign woman loves Ao Dai, brings Vietnamese silk to the world
- New shorter-term and micro-insurance products enter Singapore to combat increased risk aversion: Aon Global Market Insights Report
- Preparations underway for first phase of clinical trials for Covivac vaccine
- Four-day-long heat wave forecast to take hold across HCMC