Viettel named best mobile service provider in Viet Nam
The Military Industry-Telecoms Group (Viettel) took the lead among four mobile service providers in the country in terms of mobile service in September, according to the Department of Telecommunications under the Ministry of Information and Communications.
Earlier, the department conducted a survey on the quality of mobile services in Lang Son and Bac Giang provinces in the past two weeks of September. Viettel topped the list as it met all six criteria, especially techniques, readiness of wireless services, and call quality.
The results reflecting the technical quality of the mobile service providers in the surveyed localities were valid at the time of the survey.
Viettel is followed by the other mobile service providers of the Viet Nam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT), Mobilephone Corporation, and the Vietnamobile Telecommunications Joint Stock Company.
Last year, Frost & Sullivan honoured its member corporation, Viettel Telecom as the best mobile data service provider in Viet Nam 2019. — VNS
- Making the most of life behind bars
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre
- Banh Chuoi – The Nostalgic Food of Childhood
- Vietnam has one new locally-transmitted Covid-19 patient, 11 imported cases
- Beauty of women in Ha Giang Province’s plateau of rocks