Investment Announcement for projects using land in Dak Lak province
Department of Planning and Investment of Dak Lak Province invite interested investors to submit required documents to register for the execution of four wind power projects, at Krong Buk district. Please see detail information of projects at National bidding network system.
Investors should notice that the appendix including the preliminary capacity requirement for the eligibility and experience of implementing investment project using land has clearly declare the wind measurement content: “Up to the deadline for submitting the project registration dossier, the investor have to provide a report on wind measurement results in the project area to ensure compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Circular. 02/2019/TT-BCT dated January 15, 2019 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. In case the wind measurement data is not of the project investor, such data must be certified by the agency or organization permitted to survey and measure wind in the project area by a competent authority”.
Name of project and Announcement Number at National bidding network system
- The Krong Buk 1 Wind Power Plant project (20201152624-01)
- The Krong Buk 2 Wind Power Plant project (20201153092-01)
- The Cu Ne 1 Wind Power Plant project (20201151482-01)
- The Cu Ne 2 Wind Power Plant project (20201153134-01)
Deadline for submission of application : Before 17h00, Dec 21 2020
Contact information: Dak Lak Department of Planning and Investment, 17 Le Duan street, Buon Ma Thuot City, Dak Lak Province, Tel: 84 02623.852817
Thu Huyen (Vietnam Business Forum)
- China sets 2021 GDP growth target at more than 6%
- Vietnamese rush to buy cars as prices fall
- Free admission tickets for guests wearing ao dai on March 8
- National university processes complaint of lecturers in Korean Studies Faculty
- 4 in 5 Businesses Affirm That Workflow Automation Enhances Employees’ Work Rather Than Replace Them, But a Knowledge Gap Persists