Vietnam attends 34th meeting of Asian political parties
A Party delegation, led by deputy head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for External Relations Nguyen Manh Cuong, attended the 34th meeting of the International Conference of Asian Political Parties (ICAPP) on November 25.
Deputy head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for External Relations
Nguyen Manh Cuong leads a Party delegation to attend ICAPP's 34th meeting
The meeting was held via videoconference with the participation of representatives from 30 political parties in Asia.
Participants spoke highly of ICAPP activities in 2020, which have contributed to promoting solidarity and cooperation among political parties in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, while discussing major orientations of the organisation in the time ahead, especially preparations for the 11th ICAPP General Assembly.
The ICAPP was set up in September 2000 with the aim at boosting exchanges and collaboration between Asian political parties with diverse political and ideological backgrounds.
- Instagram ready Vietnamese influencer teaches art of posing
- 12 coronavirus cases, including one domestic infection, reported in Vietnam
- Central Party Committee discusses whole-term working agenda, personnel work
- Making the most of life behind bars
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre