Over 6,000 killed in traffic accidents in 11 months
The Saigon Times
HCMC - The Ministry of Health has confirmed five new imported Covid-19 cases, including three Vietnamese men and one Indian and one Korean expert, taking the country’s tally to 1,321 this evening, November 25.
Two of the Vietnamese men, aged 57 and 24, returned to Vietnam from South Korea on flight VN431 on November 23 and were put under quarantine after arriving at the Danang International Airport. The patients are being treated at Danang Lung Hospital.
The other Vietnamese patient is a 33-year-old man residing in Phu Thien District in the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai. He came back to Vietnam from France on flight VN5010 on November 11 and was taken to a quarantine center after arriving at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC. He is currently under treatment at the medical center of Long Dien District, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province.
Three other passengers on this flight had earlier tested positive for Covid-19.
The 37-year-old Indian expert and 23-year-old Korean expert arrived at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport from flight EK392 and KE68, respectively on November 21. The two men are being treated at Cu Chi field hospital.
Up to now, 1,153 Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have made a full recovery. Among the active cases, 30 people have tested negative for Covid-19 one to three times.
- 12 coronavirus cases, including one domestic infection, reported in Vietnam
- Central Party Committee discusses whole-term working agenda, personnel work
- Making the most of life behind bars
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre
- Banh Chuoi – The Nostalgic Food of Childhood