Four test positive for Covid-19
The Saigon Times
HCMC – Some 13,000 traffic accidents occurred in Vietnam between December 15, 2019, and November 14, 2020, claiming over 6,000 lives, according to the National Committee for Road Safety.
From October 15 to November 14, the country recorded over 1,330 traffic accidents, leaving 592 people dead and over 1,000 injured. The number of traffic accidents dropped by 18.5%, the death toll declined by 9.9% and the number of people injured fell by 19.6%, year-on-year.
In the 11-month period, over 6,000 people were killed in the traffic accidents, while more than 9,650 others were injured, down 13.3% and 20.5%, year-on-year, respectively.
Road traffic accidents accounted for over 7,340 cases, killing 5,930 people and injuring some 3,920, down 10.3%, 13% and 13.6% year-on-year, respectively, while the country saw 79 railway traffic accidents occur and kill 63, dipping by 44% and 46%, respectively.
Some 59 waterway traffic accidents were recorded during the 11-month period, the local media reported.
- Royal sisters movie gets release date after pandemic delay
- India daily weather forecast latest March 4 Snow rain to occur over Jammu Kashmir while scattered rain thunderstorms to cover Arunachal Pradesh
- COVID-19 tracing app Bluezone sees over 30 million downloads
- The secret life of Hanoi’s pet rescuers
- The Gala Concert “Hope” at Hanoi Opera House