Trump agrees to begin transition to Biden administration
Joe Biden announces his national security and foreign policy team
Joe Biden announces his national security and foreign policy team (Photo: AP)
The move followed the General Services Administration’s announcement that the transition process can begin. Biden said his team indicates that America is back and ready to lead the world again.
“The team behind me embody my core belief that America is strongest when it works with its allies. Collectively, this team has secured some of the most defining national security and diplomatic achievements in recent memory, made possible through decades of experience working with our partners,” Biden said.
- Beamery announces real-time workforce planning, reinventing obsolete processes unsuited to business agility
- Ammonium nitrate from Viet Nam escapes Australia’s anti-dumping subsidy duties
- WeTrade Group Inc. Announces 1-For-185 Reverse Stock Split
- LBB Specialties Announces Principal Partnership with Verdant Specialty Solutions
- LTS completes its entry into large molecule drug delivery with the acquisition of the Sorrel wearable injection device business
Ammonium nitrate from Viet Nam escapes Australia’s anti-dumping subsidy duties
Businesses, cooperatives should lead agricultural sector growth: Specialists
Vietnam remains key market for brands and retailers in Asia-Pacific: Report
Opening of first ever OCOP-POS showroom in Hanoi
Vietbank to revolutionise Ho Chi Minh City bus payments