Vietnam backs dialogue to resolve Israel-Palestine conflict
Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dang Minh Khoi said at an online meeting with the UN Security Council in the Middle East and Palestine on Thursday.
He called on the parties to engage in dialogue and negotiations and to continue to seek a comprehensive solution that can bring sustainable and long-term peace, thus protecting the lives of citizens and the legitimate rights of the parties, and contributing to peace, stability, and development in the region.
Ambassador Khoi applauded efforts to restart the Middle East peace process and stands ready to contribute to promoting negotiations between Israel and Palestine.
- COVID-19: 7,307 new infections recorded on July 23
- TIME Hanoi Is One Of The World s Greatest Places 2021
- Vietnam’s capital city reimposes social distancing rules after Covid-19 cases rise
- Cross-sector partnerships should be built on trust
- Vietnam keeps breaking the its record of daily COVID-19 cases – How did this happen?