Danang field hospital closed as no new Covid-19 patients detected
Danang Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control announced that Tien Son Field Hospital will be closed as the number of Covid-19 patients in Danang has fallen.
Tien Son Field Hospital
Tien Son field hospital was set up at Tien Son Stadium in Hai Chau District in early August when a Covid-19 outbreak was detected in Danang. It has 500 beds and hundreds of doctors and nurses.
Tran Thanh Thuy, deputy director of Danang Department of Health, acted as the hospital’s director and Do Ngoc Son from Hanoi’s Bach Mai Hospital acted as the deputy director. However, the hospital has never had to receive any patients as the outbreak was controlled very quickly in Danang and no community cases have been detected since.
On September 23, the last Covid-19 patient in Danang was discharged from Hoa Vang Hospital.
Danang Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control already proposed to close Tien Son Field Hospital in early October.
The directors of the Department of Health, Department of Construction, Department of Internal Affairs, Department of Finance and Department of Natural Resources and Environment will deal with remaining issues and given tasks as the hospital closes.
- How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner