37th ASEAN Summit: Strong commitment to building ASEAN Community
“This plenary session clearly shows ASEAN’s solidarity in facing challenges and members’ commitment to successfully building the ASEAN Community. Your ideas will help us realize targets set in the ASEAN Community Vision 2025, thus promoting ASEAN status regionally and globally,” said Mr. Phuc.
Participants reviewed ASEAN’s current situation, its implementation of 2020 priorities, its response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and its recovery efforts, and set out solutions for building the ASEAN Community. Also on agenda were measures to solidify ASEAN’s centrality, expand its relationships with partners, and respond to emerging challenges. Participants redefined ASEAN’s position in the post-pandemic world and its stance on regional and global issues.
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- Launched to immediate global acclaim via Livestream: Absen's pioneering KLCOB Micro LED product series
- SEMI Applauds President Biden's Signing of CHIPS and Science Act of 2022
- OpenSpace Expands Strategic Capital with an Additional US$9M in Funding, Bringing Series D Total to US$111M
- Invitation to presentation of Q2 2022
Vietlott Energy Lottery 6/55 August 9: Discover the proprietor of an enormous Jackpot of 40 billion VND?
Tamagotchi children: Elevating ‘digital infants’ in metaverse
BM PLASCO honored in Forbes Vietnam's Top 50 best listed firms
Clearing the way to legal support for BNPL services
Long way to go for Vietnamese durian