Top leader to address opening ceremony of 37th ASEAN Summit
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and General Secretary of the National ASEAN 2020 Committee Nguyen Quoc Dung (C) (Source: VNA)
The 37th ASEAN Summit and related meetings, which will be held in virtual format, are slated for November 12-15 under the chair of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
The related meetings are: the 23rd ASEAN-China Summit, 23rd ASEAN-Japan Summit, 21st ASEAN-RoK Summit, 17th ASEAN-India Summit, 11th ASEAN-UN Summit, 8th ASEAN-US Summit, 2nd ASEAN-Australia Summit, ASEAN-New Zealand Commemorative Summit, 23rd ASEAN Plus Three Summit, 15th East Asia Summit, RCEP Summit, and ASEAN Women Leaders’ Summit.
On the occasion, PM Phuc will also preside over the 12th Mekong-Japan Summit and the 2nd Mekong-RoK Summit.
Chairwoman of the National Assembly Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, who is also the chair of the 41st ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA41), will deliver remarks at the ASEAN Women Leaders’ Summit.
Earlier on November 10-11, Deputy Prime Minister, Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh will chair the Informal ASEAN Ministerial Meeting, 28th ASEAN Coordinating Meeting, 22nd ASEAN Political-Security Council Meeting.
Meanwhile, Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh will preside over the 19th ASEAN Economic Council Meeting and RCEP Economic Ministers’ Meeting.
- Saigon Times - Great Circle donates necessities to Covid-19 treatment hospitals
- Enjoying Innovative Vitamins That Taste Better: YOUVIT Gummies Launch in Hong Kong, Pledges Donation to Po Leung Kuk Children
- Gemini Horoscope September 2021 Monthly Predictions for Love Financial Career and Health
- 'AGON by AOC': a New Gaming Brand Strategy to Inspire Gamers at Every Level
- Vietnam’s internet speed is back to normal as undersea cable fixed