Woman’s decapitated body found in HCMC apartment building
The police said the 33-year-old woman’s torso was found on the net covering the skylight at the Hoang Anh Thanh Binh apartment complex in District 7, with her head lying around two meters away.
The cause of death is not known yet, they said.
People living in the third floor first saw her body.
Witnesses said there was blood on the walls and handrails on the sixth and seventh floors.
The deceased woman had lived with her family in an apartment on the 31st floor.
The police are investigating.
- Hanoi launches first safety tour in new normal
- The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors Quantity Surveying Division Conference 2021
- North-central Vietnamese province welcomes vaccinated domestic tourists
- Vietnamese ports among top 50 effective container seaports
- ROK says it reaches goal of 70% vaccinations for COVID-19
Vietnamese ports among top 50 effective container seaports
Vietnam’s biggest conglomerate will build a $387 million battery cell plant for its electric vehicles
JICA partners VP Bank in promoting financial access for women-led SMS in Vietnam
"Three-on-the-spot" model may be stopped in localities with high vaccination rate: Deputy PM
Firms with revenue less than VND200 billion enjoy 30% reduction in CIT