ASEAN Political-Security Community Council Meeting in Hanoi
Participants reviewed topics agreed on at the previous ASEAN Summit and proposed recommendations for this year’s summit to be held on Friday. They also discussed measures to engage the Political-Security Community in dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic and post epidemic recovery.
Participants agreed to further promote common values, principles, and norms while advocating for communication, building trust, and maintaining ASEAN’s leading role in regional cooperation for peace, security, and stability.
They appreciated progresses in implementing the ASEAN Political-Security Community Blueprint 2025 and attributed the results to cooperation among member states despite the Covid-19 challenges.
- Ho Chi Minh City pilots first tours to historical sites after COVID-19 hiatus
- Gifts presented to disadvantaged children on Mid-Autumn Festival
- VFF makes important contribution to fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- ‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
- Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
Not On A Straight Career Path? No Worries, You Can Still Make It Big.
Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment