ASEAN Political-Security Community Council Meeting in Hanoi
Participants reviewed topics agreed on at the previous ASEAN Summit and proposed recommendations for this year’s summit to be held on Friday. They also discussed measures to engage the Political-Security Community in dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic and post epidemic recovery.
Participants agreed to further promote common values, principles, and norms while advocating for communication, building trust, and maintaining ASEAN’s leading role in regional cooperation for peace, security, and stability.
They appreciated progresses in implementing the ASEAN Political-Security Community Blueprint 2025 and attributed the results to cooperation among member states despite the Covid-19 challenges.
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Evolv
- Whittier Street Health Center to Hold Annual Meeting and
- State Treasury to auction VND400 trillion G-bonds this year
- Capital City Bank Hosts Grand Opening Event
- Law&Good raises $6 million in Series A2 funding, emerges as the fastest LegalTech startup to secure $10 million