Quang Ngai evacuates thousands of residents ahead of typhoon
The Saigon Times
HCMC – The Health Ministry has just announced that 10 Vietnamese citizens returning home from overseas tested positive for Covid-19 and were quarantined upon arrival, sending the country’s tally to 1202 as of this evening, November 3.
The fresh cases include four men and six women, aged 7-51.
Of them, eight cases returned home from Russia on October 31 on Flight VN5062 and were then sent to a quarantine facility in the northern province of Hung Yen. They are under medical treatment at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi. These eight patients are local residents of different provinces including Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Thanh Hoa, Ben Tre, Hai Duong.
The two remaining cases, aged 22 and 47 are residents of Phu Tho and Thai Binh provinces. On October 20 they arrived at Van Don airport from Angola and were transported to Bac Ninh Province for quarantine. They are now being treated at Bac Ninh Province General Hospital.
Among the nation’s total infections, 1065 patients have fully recovered while 35 others have died of the respiratory disease.
- True stories of Overseas Filipinos shine in global spotlight, in time for PH Independence Day
- HCMC real estate market shows signs of improvement: experts
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2023 promotes over 1,000 OCOP products
- Government urges nationwide power savings
- NaaS Technology Inc. Announces Director Change